Friday 24 February 2012

Mass audience

Different types of texts i use:
Face book
Youtube
google
movie sites
Tv
Phone e.g aps
and many more..

Influences: 
-I have been influenced in adverts to buy things quiet a lot; an example is dominos pizza advert, made me and my family buy it because the advert made us want it. 

-The crisps advert (guessing the flavour).
-The kit-kat advert
-An exercise machine

My own opinion of mass media:
i personally think media changes people opinions in many different ways. i also believe that it depends on the person, because some people are very different and would not fall for the media in some scenarios. 
However some people use media to find about whats going on in the world,  such as BBC News. and other channels like that, but sometimes news could say wrong things, and some people believe it and automatically judge, and some people go of and do there own research.
For me BBC News is a useful place to get information.


No comments:

Post a Comment